Saturday, December 23, 2017

'Be true to who you are...' a new page for Mixed Media & Art

Hello dear readers! I'm late this month with my project for my favourite 
blog in the whole world....Mixed Media & Art, but here it is.... 
I am so happy to be staying on this team into the 
new year! Thank you Olya for your support and your friendship xo.

'Be true to who you are....'


“Nothing is absolute. Everything changes, everything moves, everything revolves, 
everything flies and goes away.” 


So I've had a MAJOR dry spell over the last couple of months, and it's scary.
I LOVE creating my crazy drippy pages full of bits and pieces of nature,
lace and flowers, but I have had a serious lack of mojo lately.
So I sat down with the November moodboard from Mixed Media & Art,
and I slowly but surely created this page in my usual wild style.
I used some Blue Fern Studios paper for my background and added some 
vintage lace, old ephemera, lots of Lindy's Gang Sprays, and 
some Prima flowers. I hope you like it!
(and if there's anyone out there with some tips about how to
get my creative juices flowing again, drop me a line!)

Here are a few close ups:


The moodboard was full of greens blues and had a lot of architectural elements
in it, so I tried to copy that look by adding some chipboards covered in white 
Prima White Crackle Texture Paste, and some paper clay mold pieces also from Prima.






Thanks for looking!
Hugs, Lisa xo


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love your work Lisa. Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://awakenkinesiology.com/help-ive-lost-my-creativity-how-do-i-get-it-back/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Lisa! Sorry to hear that you had mojo challenges....it happens to all of us! But I am so pleased to see your beautiful touches and creativity are back....stunnnnnnnnnning work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...