Saturday, December 17, 2016

'Pose' a new layout for Scraps of Elegance

Hello sweets, I'm back to share my last layout that I have created with 
the 'Petals' kit from Scraps of Elegance.

'Pose'


Another page designed with the beautiful shabby Kaisercraft papers from the collection 'Cottage Rose'. I used a lot of of torn up pieces from the different papers and some of the Kaisercraft ephemera pieces to build up my layers and then some pink and green mists to add some depth.

You can find all of the design team work with this kit on the Scraps of Darkness
blog right here, and to find out how to purchase our kits please go here.

I would like to enter my page in a challenge with the theme 'Shabby Chic'
on a blog called Kreative Art Shop.

More about this challenge you can find here.

Here are a few closeups:


Lots of Prima flowers from the Floral Add On and some Prima 
Druzy stones to add some sparkle.



 I'll be back soon with another page ; this one from the new kit called 'Christmas Cheer'
I just checked the store and there are still a few left :)
Also, the store is having a Christmas sale over the weekend! 20% off everything :)

Hugs, Lisa xo

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful, as always, just so very romantic and elegant... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! What a fabulous project, Lisa!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art is so beautiful, this lo is so stunning, very composite. Thank you for stopping by 😊.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How you manage to do 'fresh' & 'lush' at the same is beyond me. I'll just drop my jaw & enjoy the visual feast!!!! Adore the soft colours with that hint of underlying sensuality...... did ya know you were doing that???!!!! LOL:) We all see different stuff in each other's work, I'm sure;)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Невероятная работа,восхитительно красиво,спасибо от Креатив-артшопп)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Потрясающая страничка! Спасибо от блога Креатив-артшопп.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...