Tuesday, March 22, 2016

'Summer Fun'

Cheerio my crafty friends! I am up on the 2 Crafty Chipboard blog today with my 
March projects. The first one is a layout I designed for the blog
'Colors, Stories, and Inspiration' as a 2 Crafty Chipboard Guest Designer.

'Summer Fun'


For those of you who have never heard of 'Colors, Stories and Inspiration', it's an
American challenge blog run by Debbi Tehrani, who is also a designer at 2 Crafty Chipboard.
There are several Case Files published each month and I chose Case File No. 193
which had a beachy feel to it.


Please visit the blog here to see more of how the 2 Crafty Chipboard team solved the case.


Here I used the pieces 'Polaroid Frames', 'Film Strips', 
'Sharon's Butterflies' and 'Circle Word Set' that I painted with 
black acrylic paint.


I love these photos of my boys walking on the beach last summer,
I am really hoping we will get back again this year :)


See you soon!
Lisa xo





2 comments:

  1. I love the design and how your chipboard pieces stand out! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so cool...love how the design flows across the page! Love the colouring....another beauty! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...