Wednesday, February 17, 2016

'as it was before...'

Hello crafty ladies....it's time to share the new challenge for February 
over at Words & Painterly

'as it was before...'


Creating my 'scrap-art' is my favourite past time, but when I'm not doing my art, I love watching period films. I recently saw Keira Knightly in 'Anna Karenina' and I fell in love with the costumes and beautiful sets. When I saw this photo had all the colors of the new challenge, I knew what to do. I used some Cold Country papers by 7 Dots Studio, which even through all the haunting black also has some of the prettiest purples and icy blues.

Here is our new challenge....


I hope to see you join in the fun this month, we have two great prize packs and 
a wonderful Guest Designer, please read about her here.

Here are a few close ups...


Lots of black stamping on the background, and some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.


I sewed on some black mesh lace onto the background as a
nod to the stunning gowns in the film.


Thanks for the visit!
see you soon..Lisa xo



4 comments:

  1. Lisa this is absolutely amazing! I love the colors and their contrast against black! And the black mesh and the oversized butterfly! I can tell this will be my new fav of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is absolutely amazing. Gorgeous dark and mysterious... So very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Lisa! Love that mesh in the background!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...