Sunday, November 30, 2014

'girl in bonnet' a new layout for Blue Fern Studios

Hello ladies...back again to share my last layout of November for Blue Fern Studios using the gorgeous new collection called 'Sanctuary'...

'girl in bonnet'


I started with the dark and mysterious new paper 'Bountiful' then added gesso through a mask, pink and blue paint, washi tape and a piece of 'Blue Fern Frame' chipboard that I painted white and blue.


I love the dark colored papers in this collection, they make a very dramatic background.
Please go here to see the new 'Sanctuary' collection, and also to check out all the wonderful new chipboard designs that are always coming out, there are some really beautiful ones for the holidays.


I found this beautiful girl on Pinterest, I tried to recreate the look of her bonnet with 
bits of lace and flowers.
Thanks for taking a look! I'll be back with two new challenges for you soon,
Hugs, Lisa xo



3 comments:

  1. Love this Lisa! I think you've found your niche in designing with dark papers. Wonderful layering design work here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you do and what you do in the background...so yummm!!! its another gorgeous creation in your vintage style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfection! I love that little bit of pink that just softens it up! Amazing vintage photo.....so stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...