Saturday, May 31, 2014

Happy Birthday Scrap Around the World!

Sooo...I had to put this post up again because I didn't do the link up in SATW
correctly, and I couldn't figure out how to correct it...so pardon the repeat!

Hello ladies....have you seen the challenge at Scrap Around the World yet?
It is their 'epic' anniversary event and they have been featuring so many beautiful layouts 
from all the sponsoring companies...they have really outdone themselves this month!!!


SATW always has such beautiful moodboards and this month's was no exception! I was inspired by 
the pink and white balloons with the gold and I wanted to create something very light and delicate.
SATW is very special to me as it was the very first challenge I ever entered (with my very first 
blog post! ) and the first challenge I ever won! Helen and her ambassadors are super talented and 
super kind, and I send lots of love and birthday greetings their way! Every month this blog is so 
full of inspiration....and I know it will continue as one of the best challenge blogs out there! 

Here is the amazing moodboard....you can find all the details about the challenge here....


Here are a few close ups of my layout....


Because this month's challenge had a party theme, I went digging and found an old photo of one 
of my mum's birthday parties...she is the little girl standing up to the far left.


I used a piece of the new paper line from Blue Fern Studios called 'Shannon's Dream'
that is so pretty in real life, and a piece of BFS chipboard called 'Treasured Floral Frame' 
that I embossed in gold. I also used bubblegum pink and gold mists to create a girlie feel.

There is still time to enter! 
Thanks so much for stopping in for a look,
big hugs, Lisa xox







3 comments:

  1. Great job! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous page! So soft and so sweet! Thanks for sharing and inspiring us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...