Sunday, November 10, 2013

6th of March



Hello friends! I hope this Sunday finds everyone relaxing a little? I recently treated myself to two new products, one was Maja Design papers - I am in love!- and the second was some Shimmerz paints which I was wanting forever and just really adore. I used lots of Prima flowers and some Blue Fern Studios chipboard.......I created this lo for the October Maja Design challenge, the colors were blues and browns and had a vintage family theme.....this is an old photo of my family circa 1977 (?) at my Uncle's house, I can still remember every detail about our canary yellow Volkswagon beetle bug! Can't wait to play with more Maja papers, the vintage vibe is so me! :)

Hugs,, Lisa XO

2 comments:

  1. Aaah! can so remember 1977! your page is just perfectly vintage and so beautiful in every way! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...